Tuesday, June 4, 2013

From a Grateful Heart

I am overwhelmed with gratitude to everyone who has supported me thus far, whether financially or through prayer.  I am excited to say that I am 95% supported of my $4,800 goal!  Although I was anxious about support raising, the Lord is showing me His provision.

I am enjoying the many conversations with others about my trip and have received much affirmation and encouragement from my family and friends.  The countdown for my trip is now to 7 days!  Recently, many people are asking me if I am anxious or not. To answer this question, the Lord is teaching me each day of His faithful provision and enduring peace.  Through experiencing this and having people in my life remind me of the Lord’s plan and desire to be glorified through this trip, I am able to feel more excited and less anxious about the upcoming adventure.

I am so thankful that I have a wonderful group of people eager to pray for me as I travel, serve and further the Lord’s kingdom in Ecuador.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 
-Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment